FISHER AND PAYKEL: 836848, 836860
AMANA R0185011, 67003662
This filter suits many Fisher & Paykel refrigerator models,
including: E442BRXFDU, E442BRMFDU, E522BRXU, E522BRMU, E522BRMFDU, E522BRXFDU, RF610ADUM, RF610ADUX, R0185011 and 67003662, E402B, E442B, ES22B & RF90A180DU.
your family's health to have a quality fridge filter
Drink Up fridge filters however are 100% coconut carbon which is organic
This Drink Up refrigerator water filter contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water.
The carbon can absorb impurities
The processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes and Odours that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months approx of life
- Reduced Lead and Other dangerous Heavy Metals
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42 (For materials requirements only)
- Performance Tested By WQA & Compliant to NSF/ANSI 53 For Reduction Of Heavy Metals, Cysts & VOC's
- NOTE: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place.
- Shut off Water supply
- Twist the old filter a 1/4 turn counterclockwise and remove
- Insert new filter into the refrigerator receiver, push until it stops.
- twist the filter 1/4 turn clockwise.
- reset water filter status display
- flush filter for 5-10 minutes until the water runs clear.
- If the filter sits idle for several days, flush 1L of water through it to clear the lines.
Specifications and Instructions:
Flush approx 15L of water through this water filter cartridge before use. Replace Every 6 Months
Flow Rate: 1.9L/Min
Operating Temperature: 0.6°C - 38°C
Min Operation Pressure: 207kPa (30 psi)
Max Operating Pressure: 862kPa (125 psi)
Filter Life: 6 Months or 1,150L
Reduces the Following:
98% Of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D)
99% Of Alachlor
99% Of Asbestos
94% Of Atrazine
96% Of Benzene
98% Of Carbofuran
96% Of Chlorine Taste & Odour
99.99% Of Cysts (Including Giardia)
99% Of Lead
99% Of Lindane
93% Of Mercury
99% Of P-Dichlorobenzene
99.10% Of Class 1 Particulates
94% Of Pharmaceuticals
93% Of Toxaphene
98% Of Turbidity
FRIDGE REPLACEMENT WATER FILTERS
IS it time to replace your refrigerator water filter?.
please view our range of fridge water filters
Our fridge water filter replacement are reasonable priced
Our water filter replacement will fit your refrigerators.
Our filters will be assured to last for a long time and deliver your family with fresh filter clean & healthy water.
We provided good customer service via our e-commerce store with live chat.
If you are unsure of what water filter to purchase just chat with us
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you today,
and we invite you to contact us if you have any questions about water filter replacement.
If you are looking for a fridge filter then we are happy to help
IT is recommended that you replace your fridge filter every six months or when the change filter light comes on.