FRIDGE FILTER LG GC-B197NFS GC-B197WFS GC-L197NFS GC-P197WFS GR-B247WVS 30-1LG-B197NFS GC-B197WFS GC-L197NFS GC-P197WFS GR-B247WVS 30-1LG
Replaces The Following Part Numbers
The 5231JA2002A replaces these older filter part numbers:
LT500P, 5231JA2002A-S, ADQ72910901, AP250R & Swift Green SGF-LA22.
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes and Odours that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months approx of life
- Reduced Lead and Other dangerous Heavy Metals
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42 (For materials requirements only)
- Performance Tested By WQA & Compliant to NSF/ANSI 53, For Reduction Of Heavy Metals, Cysts & VOC's
This filter should not be used with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
- Open front cover of the refrigerator filter housing in the upper right corner of your fridge compartment
- Remove old cartridge by pushing in on the cartridge - it will eject with a clicking sound
- Insert new cartridge by pushing it into the housing until it clicks
- Close the front cover on the housing.
- Flush the water system, sputtering may occur until air is purged from the filter.
- Reset filter status display
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked into place. If the filter is not locked in correctly, the water will not flow.
- DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (The water should shut off automatically)
- push the new filter firmly up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter turn clockwise (until seated correctly)
- Reset your change filter light if applicable
- Flush filter for up to 15 L of water until it runs clear.
RESETTING YOUR FILTER CHANGE LIGHT:- Press and Hold the RESET button for 3 seconds
Specifications and Instructions:
Flush approx 15L of water through this water filter cartridge before use.
Replace Every 6 Months
Reduces the Following:
98% Of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D) 99% Of Alachlor 99% Of Asbestos 94% Of Atrazine 96% Of Benzene 98% Of Carbofuran 96% Of Chlorine Taste & Odour 99.99% Of Cysts (Including Giardia) 99% Of Lead 99% Of Lindane
FRIDGE REPLACEMENT WATER FILTERS
IS it time to replace your refrigerator water filter?.
please view our range of fridge water filters
Our fridge water filter replacement are reasonable priced
Our water filter replacement will fit your refrigerators.
Our filters will be assured to last for a long time and deliver your family with fresh filter clean & healthy water.
We provided good customer service via our e-commerce store with live chat.
If you are unsure of what water filter to purchase just chat with us
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you today,
and we invite you to contact us if you have any questions about water filter replacement.
If you are looking for a fridge filter then we are happy to help
IT is recommended that you replace your fridge filter every six months or when the change filter light comes on.