FRIDGE FILTER SAMSUNG INTERNAL 00020B DA29-00020A SRF731GDLS (30-4S)
Drink Up Samsung DA29-00020B Refrigerator Filter
Replaces The Following Part Numbers
SRF679SWLS, SRF731GDLS, SRF801GDLS, SRS877GDHLS, SRF890SWLS, SRF800WGDLS, SRF924DLS, DA-97-08006A-B
Replacement Cartridge DA29-00020B/A
Samsung Side by Side Refrigerators and French Door Refrigerators
The Samsung Aqua-Pure Plus DA29-00020B
fits Samsung Refrigerator Models DA-97-08006A-B, and HAF-CIN/EXP
or French Door and Side by Side refrigerators.
This filter replaces: 04609101000, 09101, 46-9101, 469101, 9101, DA-97-08006A, DA-97-08006A-B, DA-97-08006B, DA29-00019A, DA29-00020A, DA29-00020B, DA2900019A, DA2900020A, DA2900020B, DA97-08006A-B, HAF-CIN, HAF-CIN-EXP, HAF-CINEXP, HAFCIN, AQP-FF27A
Samsung DA97-08006A-B / DA-97-08006B
RS267, RFS265, RS263, RS261, RFG293, RF4287, REFSVC, RF4287HARS, RS267TDBP, HAF-CIN/EXP
ALSO SUITABLE FOR SAMSUNG FRENCH DOOR FRIDGE
SRF800WGDLS, SRF731GDLS, SRF801GDLS, SRS877GDHLS, SRS267, RF4287HARS, SRS267TDBP, SRS731GDLS, SRS636SCLS, T9000, RF31FMESBSR,
SRF719DLS, SRF890SWLS, SRS588DLS, SRF670BFH, SR867FSBLS, SRF653CDLS, SRF717CDBLS, SRF800GDLS, SRF677CDBLS, , SRS636SCLS, SRF653CDLS,
SRF680CDLS, SRF679SWLS, SRF719DLS, SRF679SWLSPK
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes and Odours that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months approx of life
- Reduced Lead and Other dangerous Heavy Metals
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42 (For materials requirements only)
- Performance Tested By WQA & Compliant to NSF/ANSI 53 For Reduction Of Heavy Metals, Cysts & VOC's
- Shut off water supply to the refrigerator.
- Turn the filter 1/4 turn to the left, Dispose of old filter.
- Apply month sticker as a reminder of replacement
- Turn the new filter 1/4 turn right to lock it in place and you will feel it stop.
- Turn on water supply
- Run water for 5 minutes to purge the system, sputtering may occur which is normal.
- Reset filter status display by holding button for 5 seconds (only for fridges with a filter display)
- Replace filter every 6 months.
Specifications & Instructions
Flush approx 15L of water through this water filter cartridge before use.
Replace Every 6 Months
Flow Rate: 1.9L/Min
Operating Temperature: 0.6°C - 38°C
Min Operation Pressure: 207kPa (30 psi)
Max Operating Pressure: 862kPa (125 psi)
Filter Life: 6 Months or 1,150L
Reduces the Following:
97.4% Chlorine Taste & Odour
99.99% Cysts (Giardia Rated)
99.3% Lead at pH 6.5 and 8.5
98% of Class 1 Particulates