TAP WATER FILTRATION HPF 5 MICRON POLYSPUN SEDIMENT FILTER H1-100SED
HPF BENCHTOP WATER FILTER SYSTEM 5 MICRON POLYSPUN SEDIMENT FILTER H1-100SED
- WaterMark Certified Benchtop POU Filter System
- Heavy Duty Twin O-Ring Housings
- Inbuilt Faucet Tap for Drinking Water
- Premium Sediment Filtation
- 5 Micron Polyspun NSF Certified Sediment Filter
- Installation Kit & Adaptors included
- Designed for Chlorinated Water/Tank Water
- Small 15cm Benchtop Footprint
We include all fittings required to do your own installation!
Complete system comes new in gift box, with an extremely high quality 5 Micron Polyspun Sediment Filter
- Polypropylene Sediment Filter - Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42
- Made In Taiwan - Leading Quality Filter
- True 5 Micron Gradient - High Dirt Holding Capacity
- 100% Virgin Polypropylene
- Used In Our Australian Watermark Certified Systems
Poly Spun is the best type of filtration you can get.
They do not accumulate bacteria as much as other materials, as well as being high flow and low pressure drop.
Effective in all applications. 5 micron is a reasonably fine filtration and would be suited on high quality bore water or town water or infront of RO's.
100% Virgin Polypropylene material - Compatible for Our Watermark Certified Systems
Purefer Polypropylene filters are made using a unique single nozzle manufacturing process, where a single nozzle blows melted polypropylene onto a spinning 5 micron filter core.
As more Polypropylene is blown, the filter diameter gradually widens and the outer density of the filter decreases.
This unique manufacturing process gives Purefer filters a true Gradient Density that allows for a greater dirt holding capacity and higher filtration efficiency compared to standard melt blown filters made from multiple nozzle blowers.
Compliant to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for Material Requirements Only.
These systems are designed to run off standard size kitchen taps.
Beware that there are newer taps on the market that are more sleek and modern that use a smaller thread.
If your kitchen tap opening does not measure 22 - 24mm across, this system may not be suitable.