WATER FILTRATION INNOVATION
ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK FILTERS FOR CHLORINE, TASTE & ODOR REDUCTION
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Chlorine and Chloramine reduction
• 5 micron nominal filtration reduces sand, rust and sediment
• Excellent chemical contaminant reduction
• High dirt holding capacity
• High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
• NSF and WQA certified for Material Safety
• California Prop. 65 compliant
MATRIKX ADVANTAGE MATRIKX® has earned a reputation for innovation. Our latest breakthrough is high performance catalytic carbon technology.
We are proud to announce the addition of chloramine reduction claims across our standard range of New and Improved
MATRIKX carbon blocks.
Made from 100% coconut shell activated carbon, a renewable and eco-friendly material, the standard MATRIKX line has been Certified for Sustainability by WQA.
MATRIKX products not only deliver industry leading performance and value, they are also manufactured using sustainable materials and a process that is kind to the environment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY:
• 100% Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
• Performance validated by independent laboratories
• Manufactured in an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified facility
• Certified for Sustainability by WQA - S-803
• California Prop. 65 Compliant
STANDARD PRODUCTS Fully finished MATRIKX CTO, carbon block filter cartridges are compatible with industry standard 10 inch and 20 inch open sump housings: