CAWARE 20" X 4.5" PLEATED WASHABLE SEDIMENT FILTER CARTRIDGE 5 MICRON 2-24N
- High Capacity - 20x More Surface Area than Polyspun Filters
- Standard Size 20" x 4.5" Filters
- High Flow 5 Micron Rating
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42
They are best suited for tank water, rivers, creeks or streams.
Anywhere where there is a heavy level of debris or sediment in the water, which may cause standard filters to block prematurely.
Pleated filters have up to 20x's more surface area than a standard polyspun filter!
This gives them a higher surface area to catch more debris and a much longer life duration before replacement is necessary
They can be washed and removed time and time again, until they begin to perforate, then they will need to be replaced.
• 100% Polypropylene pleated fibre with specially designed layers to perform extreme high efficiency & long life span.
• Sediment, dirt, silt, fine particles and algae reduction.
• Lower pressure drop & larger silt holding capacity comparing to melt-blown spun filter.
• Internal polypropylene core with high pressure resistance.
• All parts of filter cartridge complied with NSF42 and FDA CFR Title 21.