OPTIONAL EXTRA FILTERS (1 = $50) (2 = $80) (3 = $110) (4 = $130)
these are for the inside of the machine and are position on the back of the tap and the other end on the pipe.
HOW TO INSTALL STEPS
- TURN MACHINE OFF & UNPLUG
- REMOVE bottle set of water cooler - place in bucket OR SINK, they will water still dripping from float valve. You can push up the float valve to STOP the water whist moving this.
- DISPENSER water from both tap - place a bucket under neath to do this.
- Unscrew 2 top screws at back of machine (that hold the lid in place)
- Remove the lid carefully as they still wires attached to digital screen. (allow the lid to hang with wires still in place whilst doing a repair.
- CUT the cable ties with wires cutters top and bottom - check for damage.
- REPLACE with new tubes to pipe
TIP add the cable ties to the pipe first, then position in place,
pull cable tie tight cut off ends if too long.
While you have machine (water cooler) open
Check hot pot non return pipe on left hand side of tank for any damage
PRICES VARY DUE TO ADDING EXTRA FILTERS
RECOMMENDED FILTER CHANGE EVERY 6 MONTHS
THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE YOU SAVE FREE POSTAGE