ONE WAY VALUE + ALK STICK
80 160 A$80.00 - A$160.00
OPTIONAL EXTRA FILTERS (1 = $50) (2 = $80) (3 = $110) (4 = $130)
HOW TO INSTALL STEPS
- TURN MACHINE OFF & UNPLUG
- REMOVE bottle set of water cooler - place in bucket OR SINK, they will water still dripping from float valve. You can push up the float valve to STOP the water whist moving this.
- DISPENSER water from both tap - place a bucket under neath to do this.
- Unscrew 2 top screws at back of machine (that hold the lid in place)
- Remove the lid carefully as they still wires attached to digital screen. (allow the lid to hang with wires still in place whilst doing a repair.
- Place water cooler over to sink, with the back plug nearest the sink as we are going to empty the hot tank. – be careful this water will be hot
- Remove 2 x screws at the front ( that hold the front face on your water cooler in place)
- They are clips on the side walls, that needs unclipping, then the front face can be removed.
- Check one way valve for any damage
- They may be a calcium build-up around the valve, could be your water cooler issue (leaking)
- replace with new one way valve.
While you have machine (water cooler) open
Check the back drain pipe for any damage on the hot pot.